Still with samovar highlighted

What is the name of this thing shown in "Call Me By Your Name" movie? It looks like an antique object.


It is a samovar, a device used to heat water. Here is a similar example. Fancier ones can be seen in the slideshow at this BBC/NPR article.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.