In an app's description, I found the following sentence:
In this game you need to scramble to alter the height of waves to ensure your smooth passage.
I am not sure which of the following meanings of the word "scramble" fits here:
- To move or climb hurriedly, especially on the hands and knees.
- To struggle or contend frantically in order to get something: scrambled for the best seats.
- To take off with all possible haste, as to intercept enemy aircraft.
- Football a. To run around with the ball behind the line of scrimmage in order to avoid being tackled while searching for an open receiver. b. To run forward with the ball when unable to complete an intended pass play. Used of a quarterback.
- Linguistics To move to another position in a syntactic structure, as for emphasis. Used of phrases or other syntactic constituents.
- To mix or throw together haphazardly.
- To gather together in a hurried or disorderly fashion.
- To cook (beaten eggs) until firm but with a soft consistency.
- Electronics To distort or garble (a signal) so as to render it unintelligible without a special receiver.
- To cause (aircraft) to take off as fast as possible, as to intercept enemy aircraft.
The app gives one the opportunity to enjoy the adventures of sea-surfing. Unfortunately, I can't share more information due to a confidentiality contract.