This question already has an answer here:

I have seen statements like the one below which make deliberate use of full stops after each word of the sentence:

example image

Is there a single word for such a statement?

marked as duplicate by Jon Hanna, choster, Andrew Leach Dec 30 '14 at 21:35

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • Since there's normally no reason to write like this, it's not clear why there would be a word for it. – Barmar Dec 30 '14 at 17:37
  • @DigitalChris I've also been having that problem intermittently. But I was able to do it yesterday here: english.stackexchange.com/questions/216757/… – Barmar Dec 30 '14 at 17:47
  • I. Never. Heard. One. – Jim Reynolds Dec 30 '14 at 17:48
  • 1
    @DigitalChris Yes: Shatnerism (with http://) No: [Shatnerism](www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shatnerism) – SrJoven Dec 30 '14 at 18:10
  • 1
    Is it just me, or does the title of this question make absolutely no sense odd with words missing? – Janus Bahs Jacquet Dec 30 '14 at 23:49

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.