- working hard at getting better at this software thing. Because software has been good to me, and now it's my turn to be good to software.
- writing at least 100 words a day. Because it turns out one is larger than zero.
- super interested in bite and barely-too-much-to-chew sized games. Because time is hard to find these days, but old habits die hard.
- in Wisconsin (most likely). Because the people are friendly, the groceries and housing are affordable, the flora is mostly green, the fauna is mostly innocuous, and beer/cheese/sausage is readily available in large quantities.
- entirely too excited by breakfast foods and street tacos. Because... well, it should be obvious.