Languages I speak in the order of fluency, numbered in the order of acquirement
- Native language: Danish
- Strong third language: English - I try to write British English but am quite fluent in US idioms and slang too.
- Strong sixth language: Dutch
- Passable second language: Swedish
- Rusty fourth: German - Dutch is smack between Danish and German so I'm like "Ik ben een Berliner"
- Rusty fifth: French - not speaking it often enough to be really fluent, but tête-à-tête I can have a conversation about more zan ze wayzer :)
Member for 9 years, 2 months
8,869 profile views
Last seen yesterday