I'm a software developer from Denmark with many years of experience in a number of software companies - primary in highly technical companies.
My primary interests are in system architecture and development of technical software. In recent years, I have concentrated on the various techniques and facilities provides in the Eclipse ecosystem such as plug-in development, MDD, RCP applications, etc.
I'm also the chairman of the Danish Eclipse Society, eclipse.dk, a meeting place for everybody with an interest in Eclipse and the connected tools and technologies.
Lastly, I'm an avid runner and you can often find me on some road or in some wood trying to do just a little better...
- System Architecture
- Eclipse Plug-in and OSGi Bundle Development
- Model Driven Development
- Mentoring, Consultancy and Training
- Test Driven Development
- Many Eclipse Technologies - such as OSGi, RCP, SWT, RAP, EMF, ....
- Java, C++, Python, Perl, ...
- Development Tools
- Telecommunication Technologies
- Software Methodologies (SCRUM, RUP and XP)