• Member for 10 years, 6 months
  • Last seen more than 8 years ago
Single Word for "Clip-Clopping" Sound
Accepted answer
6 votes

With respect to women's heels, I have also seen clicking and clacking used. As a general term, I have heard clatter used, but only when it was a number of women in heels walking together. According ...

View answer