Followings are my current skills on computer programming:
- Kernel (Windows & Linux) research (which is the heart of any operating system).
- Compiler design and implement.
- Expert in C, C++ and Visual Basic.
- I've the knowledge and basic experience on some other languages such as C#, D, Java etc.
- I believe I'm also good in F# language.
- Database programming.
- The world toughest programming language called Assembly, I can use it very easily.
- Working with Mozilla’s Rust & Google’s GO programming language for software development.
- Code optimization for performance.
- Multi-threaded programming in C/C++ and Java.
- Know various advanced computer algorithm and have used them to develop graphics and simulation programs. Also working with Linear Algebra and keen to learn Quadratic Algebra in future.
- Graphics and Game programming (Both 2D and 3D).
Currently, I'm doing researches on compiler and programming language development. I've made various kind of software and now I want to share my experience with people.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
26 profile views
Last seen Dec 16 '16 at 20:09