4 votes

What does "I'll not go a step further" actually mean in this specific context?

It's here: Popular Tales from the Norse, by George Webbe Dasent, [1904], at sacred-texts.com The king sends his twelve sons out into the world to find wives. Although they've got separated they're all ...
user avatar

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible