An antonym is a word with a meaning opposite to another word.
To see more information about antonyms, see the Wikipedia page on opposite (semantics).
Examples of antonyms are:
- hot (antonym of cold)
- teacher (antonym of student)
- dislike (antonym of like)
Examples of questions using this tag:
- What do you call a disk drive that is not solid state?
- Antonym of "recommend"
- What's the opposite of "concatenate" in programming?
- Words with opposite meanings in different regions
- "True" is to "false" as "truth" is to... what?