In lottery games or bingo games, sometimes an object like this is used:


What is the name of this? In Spanish we call it bolillero but I couldn’t find the definition in English.


It is called a lottery drum (source) or a lottery machine (source).

| improve this answer | |

This one says it is called "bingo cage" or "lottery spinner".

bingo cage

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.