I can't find the word 'spoosh' in the lexicon? Does it really exist? What's the meaning of it?

and I like to sort of spoosh it about.

enter image description here

enter image description here

  • 1
    What was the source of that first image?
    – alphabet
    Commented May 18 at 0:22
  • @alphabet youtube.com/watch?v=TrcCbdWwCBc&t=139s 4:17
    – glance
    Commented May 18 at 0:31
  • 2
    That speaker either is Canadian or has some sort of odd regional US accent, in case this is some sort of regionalism. But my best guess is that this is just a variant of smoosh.
    – alphabet
    Commented May 18 at 0:43
  • @alphabet still none the wiser with smoosh. Commented May 18 at 13:37
  • 1
    I can only find a suggested definition in UD. And it's not one to use for 'splash [something] about with abandon'. 'Sploosh' works better, and is in mainstream dictionaries. Commented May 18 at 14:29


Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.