I've seen contradictory answers to this question. Do any of the following how-sentences with resultative adjectives sound remotely fine to you native speakers? Or are they all bad? Is there a cline of acceptability? I'm asking this because the word-for-word translations in my native language are OK.
(1) John wiped the table clean --> How clean did John wipe the table?
(2) John kicked the door open --> How open did John kick the door?
(3) John bleached the undies white --> How white did John bleach the undies?
(4) John loaded the truck full --> How full did John load the truck?
(5) John drank the glass empty --> How empty did John drink the glass?