What is usually called the part of a film that comes at the end which contains contacts information ?

  • "Contact information" usually means phone numbers, email addresses, and/or physical addresses - is that what you're asking about? Or do you just mean the big list of everybody who worked on the film?
    – nnnnnn
    Oct 2 at 0:05
  • 1
    It’s called the credits. I doubt it has much actual contact information.
    – Xanne
    Oct 2 at 0:06

1 Answer 1


Closing credits.

These are a subset of motion picture credits, typically shortened to credits.

Closing credits or end credits are a list of the cast and crew of a particular motion picture

[C]losing credits will typically acknowledge all staff members that were involved in the production

Both references from the Wikipedia links above.

Specific contact information is typically included.

  • Thank you for that, but just wondering i’ve heard people in the UK using ‘background’e.g ‘background contacts’ but not sure if they refer to this particular part ?
    – user464993
    Oct 1 at 22:29
  • I haven't heard that term, and I can't find anything on a quick google search.
    – jimm101
    Oct 1 at 22:41

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.