I was looking for a word for someone that is really into getting free things, that doesn't necessarily carry a negative connotation. I'd describe them as:
- that person that shows up to random meetings in college just for the free pizza.
- someone willing to send in postcard entries to a sweepstakes (instead of buying some product).
- a person that loves getting free stuff and constantly shares with others how they can get free stuff (i.e. the Points Guy).
- the child voted "mostly likely to get abducted by a stranger giving away free candy."
- a person that's overly excited about getting something for free.
If the word already exists (even if it isn't English), then I'd prefer that word. I'm okay with slang/neologisms. Thus far, the best I could come up with is "liberphile"/"liberophile".
Other similar questions that don't get to what I'm looking for because they're pejorative:
Is there a word for people who revel in freebies?