I can't find the word for this... Imagine you enter a coworking centre and there is a wall with little plaques where they display their customer's names and/or logos. How would you call that?

In Spanish we call it "directorio" but there is no direct translation for this.

  • 1
    Have you considered the obvious translation directory - see Lexico particularly definition 1.1 here
    – Stuart F
    Mar 1 at 11:30
  • Please edit the question to explain a little more. I'm imagining a board that helps you locate business within an office building; beside each name it perhaps tells the floor or room number. Is this what you mean, or is it more of an advertisement or display of clients? Mar 1 at 14:29

1 Answer 1


I would call it a "Directory Board" or more precisely a "Company Directory Board".

  • 1
    Your answer could be improved with additional supporting information. Please edit to add further details, such as citations or documentation, so that others can confirm that your answer is correct. You can find more information on how to write good answers in the help center.
    – Community Bot
    Mar 1 at 12:05
  • Many many thanks! It was very helpful :)
    – Anna JM
    Mar 1 at 12:33
  • Isn't that what one calls a logo panel with a single sign of a single company? Mar 1 at 12:49
  • Also, building directory, shopping mall directory, apartment directory. Mar 1 at 16:18

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.