In creating an outline for characters, I want to include a section for notable works (statues, songs, paintings, literature, etc.) made of or about that person. I'm not sure what to title this section.
A search of this site came up with this question relating to honourary gifts, but that's not exactly what I'm looking for. I did consider the term honoraria from one of the answers though this doesn't seem to quite fit, either, as it refers to payment made. The term honorific is used for titles, and doesn't apply either.
It also doesn't necessarily need to include only works in honour of, as works of parody/satire or critique/derision would also be included.
Ideally, it should look something like this:
- Some Painting: A painting of John Doe...
- Some Statue: A statue of John Doe found at...
- Some Ballad: A ballad telling the tale of John Doe...
Bonus points if the term could also include works such as biographies and is not strictly limited to art.
Some possible example sentences:
- This collection of works, relating to a specific person is referred to as (a) ___.
- An individual referenced in many pieces of art and literary work has many ___.
- A heading for a section on historical works of art and literature about one individual would be called ___.