I am an ESL student. I want to speak American English fluently.
Due to influence of my local dialect in my country, I only discover that there is [ə ɐ ɪə ɑ] doubtably according to my ear, and native American English speaker speak with allophone differently in their dialect, As in:
- Russia /ˈrʌʃə/ —> [ˈɹɐʃɐ] [ˈɹɐʃə] [ˈɹɐʃɑ]
- Asia /ˈeɪʒə/ —> [ˈeɪʒɪə] [ˈeɪʒɑ] [ˈeɪʒɐ] [ˈeɪʒə]
- Comma /ˈkɑːmə/ —> [ˈkɑːmə] [ˈkɑːmɑ] [ˈkɑːmɐ]
- China /ˈtʃaɪnə/ —> [ˈtʃaɪnə] [ˈtʃaɪnɑ] [ˈtʃaɪnɐ]
- Prussia /ˈprʌʃə/ —> [ˈprɐʃɑ] [ˈprɐʃɐ]
I think there are more allophones. Am I right? If so, please add more allophones and which is the most common one.