as I always have had a hard time figuring out, when to use commas in English, I would like you to have a look at the following sentences and tell me whether the commas are correct or not.
- Based on the literature review, Section 2 identifies the objetivces of this study.
- The electrical load is reduced, leading to lower costs.
- This study shows the disadvantages of the traditional methods and thus, the need for new methods
- Besides energy storage systems for storing electricity, such as batteries, flexible loads are necessary for integrating renwable energy sources. [both commas]
- The device has an electrical power of 2000 W, which can be adjusted continuously.
I'd appreciate every comment.