Is there a term for when a noun is used as an adjective, as in:
- Click the button to open the configuration dialog.
- I need to stop at the car wash.
- The train station is right next to the bus station.
- Do you have documentation for the setup process?
- I'm throwing a party, and the entire ELU community is invited.
- Hopefully, the party won't get busted by the grammar police again.
Is there a word to describe that?
Also, are those even adjectives? Or are they adverbs or something?
(I feel like this must be a duplicate (?) but I could only find questions about when adjectives are used as nouns, not the other way around...)