Background: I'm designing a (data) model for a photo album. And, I've got stuck on naming attribute determining an ordering of a photo within an album.
Photo has following (technical) attributes:
- AlbumID - identifies an album to which the photo belongs,
- Order - determines own position within the album,
- Name - user friendly name of photo
- Description - user friendly description of photo
- Image - image data for the photo
I'm quite unsure, whether the word Order is a correct noun to name the attribute. I've though of words, number and position, as alternatives, but they doesn't feel to be adequate either.