The person version of second country

Like average looking, average money, average car, average house...

Not best of me. Not just about money

Sum of living in the middle

How to call this?

Edit: It's like I am in a middle class without class concept. More vague.

  • 1
    I have no idea what you're getting at. Please explain more clearly. – FumbleFingers Oct 24 '19 at 14:01
  • Do you mean someone who is like a fish out of water? – marcellothearcane Oct 26 '19 at 21:15

Such a person is an 'average Joe' or 'average Jane' (depending on their gender - I'm not aware of an equivalent expression for non-binary persons).

The terms average Joe, ordinary Joe, Joe Sixpack, Joe Lunchbucket, Joe Snuffy, Joe Schmo (for males) and ordinary Jane, average Jane, and plain Jane (for females), are used primarily in North America to refer to a completely average person, typically an average American. It can be used both to give the image of a hypothetical "completely average person" or to describe an existing person. Parallel terms in other languages for local equivalents exist worldwide.

(source: Wikipedia)

|improve this answer|||||

Collins dictionary:

Tom, Dick, and/or Harry: an ordinary, undistinguished, or common person

e.g. We don't want our daughter marring any Tom, Dick, or Harry (meaning an average person but in a disapproving way. They'd rather see their daughter marry someone distinguished)

|improve this answer|||||

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.