I'm working on a code review, I need leave a comment for the code. I'm trying to leave a comment the same as I left before it. I remember it might be "tilto" or something, but I forgot what exactly it is.

Anyone knows anything?

Thanks, Jay Lin

  • "Toldya!" (Told you).
    – Kris
    Commented Aug 8, 2019 at 4:11
  • Seems to be some form of acronym, i.e. wysiwyg - what you see is what you get
    – user414952
    Commented Feb 28, 2021 at 14:22

1 Answer 1


I think you are looking for the word "ditto".

From Merriam Webster's:


a thing mentioned previously or above —used to avoid repeating a word —often symbolized by inverted commas or apostrophes

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.