I want to say "Received payments" meaning the payments that have been confirmed and received by us, but i want to say this in one word, because its a table name and i'd like to use one word to describe it if possible, does such a word exists?

closed as off-topic by Janus Bahs Jacquet, tchrist Aug 4 at 14:34

  • This question does not appear to be about English language and usage within the scope defined in the help center.
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • I'm voting to close this question as Off Topic because our Help Center specifically rules questions about naming things in programming to lie outside of our site's scope. Plus you should use multi_word_identifiers not uniwords. :) – tchrist Aug 4 at 14:34

You could call them remittances:

remittance noun

[ C ] an amount of money that you send to someone:

She sends a small remittance home to her parents each month.

[ U ] the act of sending payment to someone:

remittance advice/information

Cambridge Dictionary

  • What do you think about "Paid", do you think this will work as well ?, please think of this words as a title for a table – Ali Ahmadi Aug 4 at 14:00

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.