How do you say "a help" (or the indefinite article followed by another word that starts with a normally non-silent h) with a Cockney accent, which drops word-initial h's? So would you say a elp or an elp? How about "the help"? "Duh elp" or "dee elp"?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.