My question is quite broad, thus I wasn't able to close it under a single title, so forgive me.
I can work between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays, between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. on on Tuesdays and Thursdays and between 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Fridays.
During that time I can have many appointments.
- How do you call an individual time period during which I work?
- How do you call a group of all of those periods?
- How do you call a time at which a single appointment starts?
- How do you call the whole thing that would describe the time I usually work at and my appointments?
My suggestions are:
- Working hours
- Availability (but if I choose this word, how would I call my true availability, so working hours minus appointments?)
- In polish we have a word for it, but it seems that in english you use
appointmentto describe both the date as well as the whole thing.