In role playing games charisma is often used for "measuring force of personality". E.g. D&D 5e use the following description of charisma: "Charisma measures your ability to interact effectively with others. It includes such factors as confidence and eloquence, and it can represent a charming or commanding personality."
I'm looking for two words describing the physical and mental parts of this charisma.
Examples of physical presence:
- Appearance. Not necessarily beauty as a horrendous monster might also command a strong physical presence.
- Wearing the right clothes.
- Speaking in the right tone.
- Making the right gestures.
Examples of mental presence:
- Knowing what appearance will provoke the wanted reactions.
- Knowing what the right clothes are.
- Knowing what to say.
- Knowing what gestures to make.
What are the two words I'm looking for?