While writing some text, I used the phrase "tensal structure" in order to refer to a structure of tense. To my surprise, "tensal" is not a word. What is the correct equivalent?

1 Answer 1


Simply use it as a compound noun, that is , a noun that modifies another noun, so;

tense structure should work out just fine.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.