It probably might be emotionless or something but I was born with feelings and I lost them and I don't know what its called. I think I'm just numb. I tried researching it but failed. So all I could find was "anhedonia". It might be the right term but I don't know.

  • Sometimes people use "alienated" to describe this. Apr 28, 2019 at 7:58

1 Answer 1


Perhaps Alexithymia

Alexithymia is a personality construct characterized by the subclinical inability to identify and describe emotions in the self

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.