Is that correct to say that I have completed several courses with full marks?

I want to say that I have finished some courses that I obtained full marks in exams.

Does it make sense to use the phrase "finish courses with full marks"?


Yes, you can say that.

full marks

  1. plural noun

If you get full marks in a test or exam, you get everything right and gain the maximum number of marks.

Full marks

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.