It has some microscope attached to it:

enter image description here

What is the name of this spectacles?

  • Welcome to EL&U. I think your question has not been well-received because it is not really about the use of the English language, but about specialized terminology with which only people in a particular field would be familiar. At the least, a good Stack Exchange question should demonstrate what your initial attempts at research have already found. I strongly encourage you to take the site tour and review the help center for additional guidance.
    – choster
    Apr 10, 2019 at 14:08
  • You cannot say this spectacles, only these spectacles. It must be plural.
    – tchrist
    Apr 10, 2019 at 19:00

1 Answer 1


I find these advertised ...

magnifying glasses loupe lens


Headband Magnifying Glass


Dental surgical loupes


Vintage surgical glasses


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.