We offer a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree with concentrations in Graphic Design, Painting, Sculpture, Photography, or Crafts and a Digital Media Arts degree with concentrations in Video or Animation.

  • 3
    Look in your college catalog and follow the practice found there.
    – Greg Lee
    Commented Mar 13, 2019 at 20:58

1 Answer 1


They could be considered titles and so that would be OK. Ether would work as long as you're consistent.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.