Is there a collective term for the senior administration of a university (dean and upwards)?

I am looking for something specific to the U.S., though not specific to a particular system (such as regents for the University of California).

  • 5
    I think "senior administration" works very well as a collective term. – Peter Shor Nov 19 '11 at 18:03
  • 5
    Yes many - but unfortunately all are unsuitable for a family website – mgb Nov 19 '11 at 20:02

You can use terms like directors or leaders, however senior administration is a quite accurate description. You could also consider senior staff.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.