"Mike-schmike." I muttered, preoccupied by the way he'd said "you and I." I liked it more than I should.

This is a line from Stephanie Meyer's Twilight novel (page 25). How would we describe 'Mike-schmike' in terms of a literary device. Is there a special name for the rhyming pejorative here?

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.