So I'm starting a blogging website where I give my opinion bout random things I see in my daily life, homeless people, best restaurant, library, street performers. Just random things I can see. I want to express my opinion on. Is there a word that describes me?? In no way are my thoughts correct just my options on the subject

  • Welcome to EL&U. Are you an expert, or just somebody offering an opinion, like every other blogger? – Cascabel Feb 10 at 23:43

You could be called a pundit. Cambridge Dictionary

a person who knows a lot about a particular subject(s); someone who gives opinions in a way that sounds intelligent or wise:

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.