What are some American slang words for someone who is unkempt and badly dressed?

I'm looking especially for terms that girls use to refer to other girls in their social circles in a mean way.

closed as too broad by Jason Bassford, tmgr, Michael Rybkin, choster, Cascabel Jan 20 at 19:22

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


It’s not slang but: "disheveled"

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.