This question already has an answer here:
- How do the tenses and aspects in English correspond temporally to one another? 7 answers
- Which is correct: “has died” or “died”? 1 answer
- When will “Present Perfect vs. Past Tense” cases be affected by culture? 6 answers
- When is the present perfect tense used instead of the past tense? 4 answers
- Must present perfect tense be used if the action takes place more than once? 9 answers
I posted something online and someone said it was wrong so... I said : I just changed my phone number. That person said that i should have said : I have just changed my phone number. Which one was the correct version?