This question already has an answer here:
- Compound possessives and yours [duplicate] 3 answers
- “My wife and I's seafood collaboration dinner” 6 answers
- How would you write the possessive with yourself and another person? [duplicate] 1 answer
- Possessive-S/apostrophe in a list, including the first and second person 2 answers
- “Nikki's and Alice's X” vs. “Nikki and Alice's X” 3 answers
This doesn't quite sound right but might be right. Consider
"Can you send me Fred and Amy's flight information?" This is correct via The Chicago Manual of Style.
"Can you send me your and Fred's flight information?"
"Can you send me Fred's and your flight information?
or even "Can you send me Fred and yours flight information?"
How about some help?