Is there a word or a phrase for a financial scenario where all participants put money in one pile and then the organizer uses that money to buy whatever the group agreed upon (eg. airplane tickets, concert tickets, birthday gift...)?
- Let's _____, it'll be much more efficient.
- One benefit of _____ is getting a discount for a larger purchase.
- Skyler plans to organize _____ for our trip to London.
Let me make an analogy with carpooling:
- Let's carpool, it'll be much more efficient.
- One benefit of carpooling is bypassing the traffic by using the carpool lane.
- Skyler plans to carpool for the next three months.