This question already has an answer here:

Simple question. I just want to know what this error of usage is called? The proper form should be "He has gone." What usage is that proper form called?

marked as duplicate by Dan Bron, FumbleFingers, RegDwigнt Oct 25 '18 at 17:25

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • Comments are not for extended discussion; this conversation has been moved to chat. – tchrist Oct 27 '18 at 13:53

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.