This question already has an answer here:
- What possessive is used when “everybody” is the antecedent? [duplicate] 1 answer
- Is there a correct gender-neutral singular pronoun (“his” vs. “her” vs. “their”)? 22 answers
- How is everyone going with their/his/her assignment? [duplicate] 3 answers
- “everyone”, “everybody”, “everything”, and “everywhere” - singular or plural. [duplicate] 1 answer
- Use of plural pronoun to avoid mentioning of gender 2 answers
I am still confused about how to use the word everyone. I have this sentence on a test:
- Everyone wants to do their part.
- Everyone wants to do his part.
- Everyone wants to do our part.
I think the answer is version with their.