I'm not a native speaker, and my teacher taught me to use "the biggest number of . . ." when comparing amounts of some things, but I've checked it
in google which seems like "the largest, the greatest, the highest, and even the most number of. . ." are actually used more often.
1. Which do we usually use for comparing numbers or amounts of some things?
Let's say, if there were 3 cities.
- 1,000 people live in city A.
- 2,000 people live in city B.
- 3,000 people live in city C.
2. How do you compare those numbers of people?