I'm preparing for Ielts test. Its writing part is the most difficult for me.
So far, I'm learning about comparative between numbers, and I stuck.
- Let's say, there was a given bar chart giving 3 bars, red, blue, and orange.
- The length of the blue was the longest and the orange's was the shortest.
This could be described as:
- The blue had the biggest/largest/greatest/(the most)
number of people/(internet users)at 1,000 units.
- The orange had the smallest/(the least)
number of people/(internet users)at 380 units.
The question is how can I properly and formally describe the red one which had value in between the blue and the orange in one sentence?
- Example: The red had greater/bigger/larger/(more)
number of people/(internet users)than the orange, and/but smaller/(less)
number of people/(internet users)than the blue.
(This is 2 sentences)
Any of your advice would be very helpful, thanks :)