I'm looking for a term, if it exists at all, that describes a new word or phrase that appears when you remove the spaces from a phrase.

Lots of websites have fallen into this trap, for example:

Old Man's Haven —> oldmanshaven.com

Who Represents —> whorepresents.com



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.