When writing about technical subjects, how do we use the adjectives
As an example, suppose I am writing about a rechargeable battery, and I would like to express that its capacity is 2500 mAh. My problem is that I am not sure which word should be used after
- The battery is specified with 2500 mAh (might be the natural solution for German native speakers like me, but does not really sound correct)
- The battery is specified at 2500 mAh (didn't find such an example, but might be not completely wrong)
- The battery is rated as 2500 mAh (found such an example on Linguee, but still sounds slightly odd)
- The battery is rated at 2500 mAh (also used in an example I have read, eventually sounds correct to me)
- The battery is rated 2500 mAh (the solution I eventually would use after having read some dictionary entries)
What would be the correct wording?