We need a term to describe an element with an customizable look (for example, if it's a text, one can customize its font and foreground color). Can we use the term "stylizable" for that?

closed as off-topic by Edwin Ashworth, JJJ, Jason Bassford, curiousdannii, Skooba Jun 26 '18 at 13:47

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  1. Stylizable (see stylize ODO) is a legitimate English word. The word already has an established meaning and usage.

  2. See if your need fits the definition, else choose another term.

  3. From what is mentioned, it seems you need a different term instead. Why not customizable (ODO)?


  • Google Search Engine doesn't show the word 'Stylizable' that you provided, not even in dictionaries like Cambridge and Oxford. – Ahmed Jun 25 '18 at 10:08
  • @IqbalAhmedSiyal Just lick on the link provided. – Kris Jun 25 '18 at 10:11

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.