What are the kind of push buttons used on modern appliances called:
- Lies flush with the surface.
- Have to press (not tap) to activate.
- Button usually doesn't move much or at all when you press it.
- Usually seamless or a slight seam with the surface.
- Often the same material over the whole surface, including buttons.
- Often seen on surfaces that need to be cleaned frequently or water/splash proof... Stove, washer/dryer, point of sale terminals, and most recently a new printer.
Originally I was writing a review and wanted to complain that the _____ type of buttons were hard to use, not like normal buttons. But now I just want to know since it seems like these are showing up everywhere.