I am stuck with a question, please help. I am looking for a single word meaning: >a person who likes eating out with friends

I have some suggestions - socialize, dinner but I am not satisfied with these words. Any suggestions are appreciated.

closed as too broad by tchrist Jun 3 '18 at 12:23

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Sorry for asking in wrong way. I don't know why I am getting negative marking please help me to solve this question. – UltimateDevil Jun 3 '18 at 12:28
  • 1
    Please edit your question with the single-word-request tag. Note that you should include your research (what did you find already, why didn't that answer your question?) and specify how you want to use the word using an example sentence (a sentence with a blank part where you want to put the word you are seeking). – JJJ Jun 3 '18 at 12:33
  • 2
    I'm not one of the down-voters here, but: It concerns me to see so many questions requesting a single word to take the place of phrases or ideas. Every day, several questions like this show up. Are we devolving our language to the level of grunts and gestures? It causes an awful lot of speculation on my part. I'm all for conciseness, but I don't understand why some people seem to be trying to abbreviate the language? I can't explain why this is happening. – Bread Jun 3 '18 at 12:39
  • 1
    No answer. Please help :( – UltimateDevil Jun 3 '18 at 14:10
  • 1
    The person could be a bon vivant: "a person having cultivated, refined, and sociable tastes especially with respect to food and drink · has become a bon vivant since moving to the city" – Jason Bassford Jun 3 '18 at 16:51