This question already has an answer here:
- What is the word or term used to describe doing an activity or work with a high level of concentration and intention, trying your best? [closed] 4 answers
- What do you call someone who is emotionally strong? 4 answers
- Single word for “mental endurance”? 5 answers
- An adjective to describe a person who has come back from failure 17 answers
- What do you call a person who keeps on going despite setbacks? (in one word, a noun) 30 answers
I am writing a personal statement and my opening sentence is like this:
I am _______. Being resilient in the face of hardships and difficulties, my friends and class fellows would call me so.
Now looking for a suitable word for this blank. Something which shows a hardworking and flexible personality. Kindly help.
Edit: looking for an easy and short word