A word for someone who refuses to admit to being wrong or mistaken about anything, even as minor as a typo?

marked as duplicate by cobaltduck, lbf, Laurel, Edwin Ashworth, Nigel J May 2 '18 at 23:06

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • I'm convinced the word is "Covfefe" tweeted by President Trump who then stated that it's a real word that few people know. – kate crawford May 4 '18 at 13:38

Slang dictionary suggests that the word you might be looking for is "klink"

"A pompous over confident infallible person."

Urban Dictionary definition 3, likely derived from Colonel Klink in the Hogan's Heroes TV series.

  • Welcome to EL&U. Thanks for your answer. Please add a link. – Rupert Morrish May 2 '18 at 20:42

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.